Big Sky Insurance - logo

Serving All of Your Montana Insurance Needs

Melin- Livingston

Lanphear-W. Mendenhall

Personal Insurance Auto Insurance

Providing a wide range of insurance policy choices

Protect your home investment with homeowners' insurance. Homeowners' insurance typically covers the following:

Call us today for your FREE quote


For Livingston, call



For Bozeman, call



Providing comprehensive personal insurance coverage

  • Your home and separate structures

  • Your personal possessions, up to a certain limit

  • General liability and guest medical coverage

  • Expenses incurred due to a disaster

  • Additional add-ons to cover extras, like jewelry, guns, or disasters such as earthquakes

We offer a range of auto insurance options for all your driving needs and to protect you from financial loss in the event of an accident. Liability and property damage are mandatory for drivers, but you can upgrade to cover a variety of additional areas, including:

  • Medical payments due to injuries from a vehicular accident

  • Uninsured and underinsured motorist

  • Comprehensive and collision insurance

  • Roadside assistance and rental car cost coverage

Protect yourself and your motorcycle with motorcycle insurance. From the smallest scooter to the largest and most powerful bike, we can cover you. We also offer coverage for all your extra accessories. Plus, if you already have motorcyclist insurance, we can check your current policy to see if it's up-to-date.


Cover yourself with an umbrella insurance policy. Personal umbrella policies serve to protect you so that if you exceed the liability coverage limits on an insured line, you'll still be protected.


Boating season in Montana is far too short, but while you enjoy it, you can relax knowing that you're covered by one of our policies. Boat insurance policies can cover the boat, trailer, and the boat motor. We also offer cover accessories such as skis, trolling motor, and your fishing gear.


If hitting the road in your RV is your idea of fun, make sure you enjoy yourself and stay protected with RV insurance from us. We also offer insurance coverage for your other recreational vehicles such as ATVs and snowmobiles - remember, recreational vehicles are not covered under home insurance policies! Our snowmobile policies can cover liability, medical, comprehensive, collision, and much more.


If you prefer antique cars for your recreation, we also offer antique car insurance coverage for your baby, to keep both you and your car protected so you can drive it safely and in style.


Water can be extremely damaging, and homeowners' insurance does not cover flooding. If you need flood insurance, a separate policy can be written through the National Flood Insurance Program. Remember, there is a 30-day waiting period - so don't wait until it's too late!


We also offer insurance coverage for mobile and manufactured homes, whether your home is on private property or in a mobile home park.


Additionally, we offer renters' insurance to cover your belongings and personal items in your rented apartment, house, or condo to protect you in the event of theft, or damages due to water or fire.


We're independent agents who shop around for the best rates possible for any type of insurance policy you may need. You can count on us for our friendly, expert advice and support. You'll find that our insurance policies are competitively priced, and that we'll get you the best coverage at the

best price!